Monday, December 15, 2008

Why Climb Kilimanjaro?


What makes you decide to do something like 
Climb Kilimanjaro?

Perhaps you're on your way to completing the famous 
7 summits?

Perhaps you're a keen mountaineer or hiker who has always wanted to face this challenge.

Or perhaps you were invited to a Facebook group called:

"Things I want to do before I die, join the amazing adventure.."

Well that's why I decided to do it. Marco had to tag along -> you know: for better or for worse...

And so on a whim, I've been Googling my little heart out. Seeking websites, blogs anything to find out what I have let myself into!

So this is my blog on our little journey. I'll share what I've found and hopefully it'll inspire you to do something amazing in your life.

What one person can do, another can do - it's just a matter of knowledge and the desire to do so.

We'll let you know what its like at the top!

No comments: